The lovely http://april4june6.wordpress.com/ has nominated me for a Liebster Award and I am incredibly thankful. You should all go and read her posts because she has a unique way of writing that I love reading.
I feel so happy and grateful that someone likes my blog enough to follow it, never mind nominate me for a Liebster Award, so thank you!
Questions for me to answer (from http://april4june6.wordpress.com/):
1. do you think we should adept our demands to our means or the other way around?
Adept our demands to our means.
I think it is important to know WHAT we can do and work with what we have developing yourself along the way. Like if we just HAVE to have a laptop why can’t we wait a little longer to buy one instead of having to pay back over a few years? It is the same with our skills and strengths, it won’t happen over night, so why rush it?
2. What does writing mean to you?
Writing is the one way I can truly express myself, so writing for me is a way of communicating to myself and others. Sometimes I don’t truly know how I feel about something until I start writing…then everything comes out naturally and it is like my emotions take over and tell me all I need to know.
3. What are you doing on a sunny day?
Probably sitting in the shade writing, reading or chilling with friends or inside a stuffy room working.
4. What future memory would you like to create?
A business meeting with Henry Selick or Tim Burton (OR BOTH) – ambitious, but achievable…eventually.
5. Would you date yourself were you a person of the opposite sex?
Is it self indulged to say yes? Honestly, I would – I think I am a lovely person..not everyone’s taste, a little wacky and very unique, but I love me.
6. What is success to you?
Success is being happy doing something you love rather than feeling miserable attending an office job you despise. Success is being true to myself and never giving in.
7. What does this award mean to you?
This was the most difficult question for me, because I had too much to say.
To me this award means acceptance in to the blogging world, and the next step to me achieving greatness. Giving me more confidence in my writing so that I can become even better.
9. Make a wish
I wish that I will get a job I love in the creative industries.
10. Fulfill someone’s wish
I am not sure how to answer this one, but last year I bought my mum and ipod which was the only thing she every wanted from me, so I fulfilled her wish.
11. What is your favorite place?
My favourite place is London, I crave the busy atmosphere and go there as often as I can.
Blogs I nominate:
Anxious Obsession: http://anxiousobsession.wordpress.com/
Boyle Poetry: http://russellboyle.wordpress.com/
The Scarlet Order: http://dlsummers.wordpress.com/
Sincerity and Sunshine: http://sincerityandsunshine.wordpress.com/
Questions for my nominated blog owners to answer:
1. What is your favourite thing about blogging so far?
2. Why did you start your blog?
3. If given a choice would you rather write with paper and pen, or on a screen?
4. What are your ambitions in life?
5. What would you consider the best thing you have experienced so far in your life?
6. If money was not a problem, what would you purchase?
7. What is your favourite film?
8. If you created your own universe, what rules would you put in place?
9. What is your favourite season, and why?
10. If you could live anywhere, where would it be, and why?
11. What is your dream pet?
I finish the post with the rules of the award:
– Thank your nominator and post a link to his/her blog.
– Display the award on your blog.
– Answer the 11 questions provided by the nominator.
– Nominate 5-11 blogs which have less than 1000 followers, and let them know they’ve been nominated.
– Make up and post 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
– Post these rules on your blog.